System Designer - Frederick, MD
Fortress Foundation Solutions
The System Designer makes sales for the company and is customarily and regularly engaged at the customers’ building or jobsite and away from the company’s place of business. This position is exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Sales Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Sell Company Solutions
o Drives to customers’ homes on pre-scheduled appointments.
o Builds professional rapport with customer and determines their desired outcomes.
o Carefully examines the customer’s home to provide an accurate diagnosis of the issues.
o Provides necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues.
o Completes the sale with the customer.
o Follows up with the customer as needed.
o Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Lead.
o Self generates leads.
· Training & Development
o Attends the weekly sales meeting and other required meetings.
o Participates in ride-alongs from the Sales Manager and peers.
o Practices the sales process and follows it every time.
· Purpose, Mission, Values
o Lives out the company’s purpose, mission, and values.
o Provides remarkable customer experiences.
· Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
· Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred.
· Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
· Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials or on a computer/tablet/phone screen up to 75% of the time.
· Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English, including strong presentation skills.
· Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred and 1+ years of successful experience in the sales or sales management preferred OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
· Ability to exert up to 20 lb. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects.
· Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level or in crawl spaces.
· A valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, and the ability to drive for the company.
Bilingual is a plus!
· Ability to follow supervisor’s instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, Associate Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales, Marketing, Customer Service